Tom Podivinsky Bursary
The bursary will be administered as follows:
- All families with children in the KD U10 through FIS programs will be eligible to apply for a bursary. A family can apply directly but also can be nominated by another club member. Nominations and applications should simply explain why the applicant or nominee should be eligible for support. There will not be any specific format to follow other than to clearly specify the need.
- For applications and nominations to be considered they must be received by November 30th. The goal will be to distribute funds by the end of the year.
- All applications and nominations will be kept confidential.
- The review panel will be made up of alumni from the board to maintain impartiality.
- The bursary funds may be divided between multiple families or may be awarded to one family at the discretion of the review panel.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for funds, or know someone who is, please do not hesitate to either apply directly or nominate another candidate. We are fortunate to have the opportunity to support a family in Tom’s name and want to be sure to honour him in this way.
All applications should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.